Re: Call for support: German translation of the OpenChain supplier leaflet

Dr. Andreas Kotulla

Hi Stefan and Oliver,

even more recent cases may be the Artifex claims against Hancom (2018) or Siemens (2019), both for use of Ghostscript/GPL.

  1. Hancom:
    https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/update-on-artifex-v-hancom-gnu-gpl-compliance-case-1
    https://www.prdistribution.com/dailytelescope.com/artifex-and-hancom-reach-settlement-over-ghostscript-open-source-dispute

  1. Siemens:
    Siemens is alleged to have incorporated the AGPL version of Ghostscript onto Solid Edge
    Artifex Software, Inc. v. Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. (4:19-cv-05764)
    https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/16197175/artifex-software-inc-v-siemens-product-lifecycle-management-software/

Best regards,

Andreas