Legal Work Group email@example.com
The OpenChain Project is launching a Legal Work Group with a focus on a regular industry request: model provisions for agreements.
- Companies have asked for templates with simple language to support the use of ISO/IEC 5230 or ISO/IEC DIS 18974 in procurement agreements or contracts.
- The model provisions would explore options for requesting or explaining ISO/IEC 5230 or ISO/IEC DIS 18974.
This work group will provide a forum to do that with a particular focus on choice, translation and global applicability.
Please note: This is about creating reference material provided under CC0 licensing as part of our extensive reference library. Model provisions or clauses will not be included in future versions of the ISO/IEC standards. This is to ensure freedom of choice for companies in different markets and different geographies.
- 34 Members
- 16 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.