Re: Verification/Providing Artifacts (was: Onboarding work team - CALL FOR MATERIALS)

Martin Callinan

Hi Bill,

It is a fair point that ISO certification are  a slog to bring to market.

I do think there is a lot we can learn about how ISO 19770-1 has been structured and regardless of ISO could be leveraged in OpenChain. I have an attached an early draft of the standard from when I was involved.

The overall process they lay out is similar in principle to OpenChain’s processes