Re: Next Tues 3/17

Joseph Potvin

agreed

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Williams, Kelly <kellyw@...> wrote:

Thanks, Dennis.

All,

We will go ahead and cancel Tuesday’s meeting and proceed with SP 3.2 on 4/7.

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dennis Clark
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:48 PM
To: Marr, David
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Next Tues 3/17

Hi Folks,

I would prefer to cancel the meeting on 3/17 and pick up on SP 3.2 at the meeting on 4/7.

Regards,

Dennis Clark

nexB inc.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Hi, several folks are unable to join this coming Tuesday, including Qualcomm folks due to an urgent matter.  If folks wish to proceed without us (we left off at SP 3.2, ready to discuss the criteria for “FOSS Compliance is Managed”), that would be terrific.  On the other hand if folks wish to cancel the next meeting, we can all pick up on SP 3.2 at our following meeting on 4/7.

Preferences very welcome.  Thanks.

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@...
Mobile: 819-593-5983