From: Shane Coughlan <coughlan@...>
Sent: 27 February 2018 17:44
To: Matija Šuklje <matija@...>
Cc: openchain@...; Martin Callinan <martin.callinan@...>
Subject: OpenChain Kansan Workflows (was Re: [OpenChain] [Openchain-conformance] OpenChain: The questions about Conformance)

Hi Matija (and Malcolm!)

Martin at Source Code Control has been working on a Trello board for OpenChain Conformance. Please see below for an example. Perhaps a great opportunity for collaboration?

On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:37, Matija Šuklje <matija@...> wrote:
Malcolm and I are working on a Kanban workflow and once it’s done intend to
contribute it to OC.
All work so far has been done by Malcolm in a spreadsheet. What I plan¹ to do
is turn it into an actual virtual Kanban board. Incidentially we also use
JIRA, so if there is any sense for us to cooperate, I would be happy to.
cheers,
Matija