Re: OpenChain Kansan Workflows (was Re: [Openchain-conformance] OpenChain: The questions about Conformance)

Martin Callinan

Hi Malcolm,

I am not 100% sure I can attend yet, I am waiting on a customer to confirm a schedule around that time. I should know shortly.

More than happy to share. I have been through what we have done in UK with NHS around this with Shane.

Kind Regards,

Martin