From: Catharina Maracke <cmaracke@...>
Subject: Set of Slides: Open Source Compliance with Software Tools
Date: 17. April 2018 at 16:27:56 CEST
Cc: scompliance <office@...>, mcj@...

Dear all,

As an addition to the recent achievements and announcements (congrats!), we thought it might be useful to contribute another set of slides to the curriculum.

Our experience over the past months has shown that in addition to the legal topics most organisations also appreciate an overview of software tools in the context of Open Source compliance.

At the Software Compliance Academy we have prepared a standard set of slides (kudos and credit to Michael Jaeger!!!) covering Open Source compliance with software tools and would be happy to submit them under cc0.

All best,

Catharina

Dr. Catharina Maracke
Software Compliance Academy