Re: OpenChain - translating Specification 1.2 into key languages

Jan Thielscher

Hi,

I would support the German translation, if there is still need for some resource.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / best regards
Jan Thielscher

T: +49 69 153 227 750
F: +49 69 153 227 751
W: https://www.eacg.de
W: https://www.trustsource.io
FOLLOW US @ https://www.eacg.de/linkedin

----
EACG GmbH
Enterprise Architecture Consulting Group
Taunustor 1 (TaunusTurm), 60310 Frankfurt am Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt am Main HRB 84852
Geschäftsführer: Jan Thielscher, Dr. Stefan Pokorny

Br
jan