Von: Shane Coughlan [mailto:coughlan@...]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2018 11:47
An: Fendt, Oliver (CT RDA SSI)
Cc: openchain@...
Betreff: Re: [OpenChain] Value of OpenChain for different sectors - creating one sentence explanation of value

Hi OIiver

If we went with combined perhaps this for SaaS and containers:
"OpenChain helps SaaS providers manage client-side, on-premise, M&A use cases in order to comply with the key international Open Source license compliance processes.”

If we kept containers separate perhaps this:
"OpenChain helps container providers address on-premise or remote use cases in order to comply with the key international Open Source license compliance processes.”

Shane

On May 29, 2018, at 17:16 , Fendt, Oliver <oliver.fendt@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Shanes email, brought another topic to my mind.
How about all this "docker container shipping around the world" is license compliance when making docker container available to others also a topic for OpenChain?

Sorry if this was already discussed

Ciao
Oliver