From: openchain-bounces@... <openchain-
bounces@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 5:45 AM
To: David Rudin <David.Rudin@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Open Source Summit in Vancouver

Fantastic! Let’s make an (informal) event of it! How would gathering at the
Hyatt Regency Vancouver Mosaic Grille at 6pm on the 28th for some light
refreshments work? RSVP would be useful so I can make a rough booking.
I’m counting three so far (David, David and Shane).

Meanwhile, I plan to hold an OpenChain Workshop from 1pm to 5pm on
the 28th for people new to the project and those wanting to get up to
speed on latest developments. Details to follow!

On Jun 29, 2018, at 09:32 , David Rudin (CELA)
<David.Rudin@...> wrote:

I'm tentatively planning on attending as well, and it would be great to
connect in person.