From: openchain-bounces@... <openchain-
bounces@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 12:49 AM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain Conformance Web App - help sought

Dear All

Gary would like some assistance with arranging a HTTPS redirect on our
AWL Elastic Beanstalk service. Can anyone lend a hand?

e: coughlan@...
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.openchainproject.org

Professional profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shanecoughlan

Get my free book on open source compliance here:
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/research/practical-gpl-
compliance