Re: LinuxCon NA meeting

Kelly Williams

Thanks, Jilayne.

Lisa, were you able to update your email address via the list manager?

From: J Lovejoy [mailto:opensource@...]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 12:54 PM
To: Lisa LaForge
Cc: Williams, Kelly; openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] LinuxCon NA meeting

Lisa,

As for the invite for the meetings, I think Mike Dolan manages that.  But I can try to forward it and see if that works in the meantime.

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensource@...

On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:16 PM, Lisa LaForge <Lisa.LaForge@...> wrote:

Kelly, your emails to me are evidently going into my spam filter, don't know why. This is the reason I have not been attending the meetings because I am not seeing the invites. Could you email me at lisa_laforge@... instead? That is my personal email and then I can reforward to SanDisk.

I will be at LinuxCon and could meet on the 17th. Just let me know what time.

Lisa LaForge

Director, Technology Transactions and Chairperson of the Open Source Steering Committee

Legal Department, SanDisk Corporation, 951 SanDisk Drive, Milpitas CA 95035

Office: 408.801.2118 Twitter: @LaForgeJD