Re: New document suggestion: OpenChain Conformance in Questions

Gary O'Neall

Hi Shane,

For the purpose of validating the questions (including localized versions of
the questions), I put together a script to automatically generate PDF's from
the conformance questionnaire:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/conformance-questionnaire/blob/buildscr
ipts/scripts/produce-pdf.js

The tool is limited in functionality (e.g., it will not format tables) so it
may not be sufficient for your purposes, but I thought I would bring this up
in case it is useful.

I've attached the generated output for reference.

BTW - I can automate the generation of the PDF files as well as run a
validation script on every checkin to the conformance-questionnairre if
someone with owner permissions for the openchain-conformance github account
can enable Travis-CI for the repository.

Gary