From: Shane Coughlan <coughlan@...>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 12:51 AM
To: Gàry O'Neall <gary@...>
Cc: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] New document suggestion: OpenChain
Conformance in Questions

Hi Gary

Awesome auto-production of the PDF! Would it be possible to have an
introduction text added automatically too, to provide context?

Regarding GitHub, I added you as an admin on that repo.

On Aug 15, 2018, at 07:54 , Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
wrote:

Hi Shane,

For the purpose of validating the questions (including localized
versions of the questions), I put together a script to automatically
generate PDF's from the conformance questionnaire:
https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/conformance-
questionnaire/blob/bu
ildscr
ipts/scripts/produce-pdf.js

The tool is limited in functionality (e.g., it will not format tables)
so it may not be sufficient for your purposes, but I thought I would
bring this up in case it is useful.

I've attached the generated output for reference.

BTW - I can automate the generation of the PDF files as well as run a
validation script on every checkin to the conformance-questionnairre
if someone with owner permissions for the openchain-conformance
github
account can enable Travis-CI for the repository.

Gary