From: Armijn Hemel - Tjaldur Software Governance Solutions <armijn@tjaldur.nl>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:00 AM
To: Shane Coughlan <coughlan@linux.com>; Andrew Aitken (Service Transformation) <andrew.aitken@wipro.com>
Cc: openchain@lists.linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] new security tool question

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**

hello,

I personally have not tried it, so I cannot comment. It would be interesting to see how it compares to for example Tidelift (which leverages the libraries.io data).

armijn

Hi Andrew!

Looping Armijn (Tjaldur) and Michael (Siemens) into this thread.

On Aug 15, 2018, at 23:36 , andrew.aitken@wipro.com wrote:

Hello, I know this is a new tool but wondering if anyone has tried it yet?

Sonatype offers developers free security scan tool on GitHub:
https://techcrunch.com/2018/08/14/sonatype-now-offers-free-open-sourc
e-vulnerability-scans-to-github-users/

Regards,

Andrew Aitken
GM & Global Open Source Practice Leader
m: 650-704-6321, in/opensourcestrategy/ Wipro Limited

Armijn Hemel, MSc
Tjaldur Software Governance Solutions