From: Shane Coughlan [mailto:coughlan@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:30 AM
To: openchain@...
Cc: Bhatt, Indira <ibhatt@...>
Subject: OpenChain M&A Checklist -

Hi all!

Indira (our community representative) is planning to kick off activity around an OpenChain M&A Checklist.

To get the ball rolling I have created a shared Google Doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Mmj3Ngbb3mLStUBCBAhVBelgucG3tTgRp9JWPpv8_w/edit?usp=sharing
(Indira, empty doc for you!)

All welcome to join Indira on fleshing out / structuring the material.

How about we put a target release date of October 23rd, the day of the OpenChain Workshop at Open Source Summit Europe?

e: coughlan@...
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.openchainproject.org

Professional profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shanecoughlan

Get my free book on open source compliance here:
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/research/practical-gpl-compliance

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.