From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 1:43 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain agenda 8/3

Hi –

Here’s the agenda for our next call on Mon, 8/3 at 9am Pacific.

       Continue on Etherpad (Team discussion) http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain

       Continue discussion on G5: “Certification”

       Discuss proper use of OpenChain logo

       Self-certification vs. third party certification

       Version 0.1?

Conference Number: +1 (415) 906-5657 Pin: 88326
UberConference URL:
http://uberconference.com/mdolan

For international call instructions, please visit the website below. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number as part of the instructions: http://www.uberconference.com/international/access

Screen share (if used): go to http://uberconference.com/mdolan