Re: LinuxCon Europe, in Dublin Oct 5-7

Dave Marr

Thanks for sending this out Jilayne.

+1 at the Dublin event,

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of J Lovejoy
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:07 AM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] LinuxCon Europe, in Dublin Oct 5-7

Hi All,

I know some folks are focused on LinuxCon NA in Seattle next week and the face-to-fact on Monday, but I’m wondering also about LinuxCon Europe in Dublin on Oct 5-7.

We have the opportunity to have a room for a face-to-face on the day after LinuxCon ends, on Thursday, Oct 8. This would be a great opportunity to carry the momentum from the work done in Seattle and give a chance to meet up with those folks who are Europe based.

We need to sort out the planning, so could you please respond as to whether you could make it to Dublin (or stay after LinuxCon) on Thursday, Oct 8?

Thanks!