Re: OpenChain gathering at Open Source Leadership Summit - 12-14 March in Half Moon Bay

Gary O'Neall

March 13 10-12 works for me.

Gary

From: openchain-bounces@... <openchain-bounces@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:36 AM
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain gathering at Open Source Leadership Summit - 12-14 March in Half Moon Bay

Hello community!

How about an OpenChain gathering at Open Source Leadership Summit - 12-14 March in Half Moon Bay?

We have traditionally used this event to discuss updates of the Specification. It seems like the perfect time to do it again. Version 2.0, our version for formal standardization, will be released in April.

I’m thinking morning of 13th April, perhaps from 10-12 noon.

Agenda:

(1) polishing the OpenChain spec for a fantastic 2.0 release: “The OpenChain Standard for the next five years”

(2) how do we get *our* companies to adopt in 2019

(3) how do we get *our* supplies chains to adopt in 2019

Interested?