Re: 回复: 答复: 答复: OpenChain Specification 1.2 - Simplified Chinese - call for review

JerryTan

Hi, Shane,

You can go forward with it.

But I don't think it is a big deal, Spec already has a simplified Chinese translation,
We just update it a little.

Thanks

Jerry

在 2019/3/21 下午9:12,“Shane Coughlan”<coughlan@...> 写入:

Awesome!

I will pre-announce at the workshop tomorrow.

With two translators/reviewers, we are formally ready-to-go. Perhaps we can do the full launch tomorrow if you have no objections Jerry?

Shane