That sounds like a great idea.  It will help set the tone/context for the document.

Regards,

Jim

At 07:41 AM 10/7/2015, Sami Atabani wrote:
Hi Kelly,

One thought occurred to me while looking at the clean document and was planning to raise during our next session is to have a summary of our initiative at the top of the document to capture the purpose. Perhaps this is something that we can add to our agenda for next time?

Best regards,

Sami

From: openchain-bounces@... [ mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Williams, Kelly
Sent: 06 October 2015 23:11
To: openchain@...
Subject: [OpenChain] OpenChain spec v0.1

Hi Everyone,

Weve done the first pass on cleaning up the spec in particular changing the language to imperative language.  Version 0.1 is now posted on the Etherpad ( https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/openchain) and the original spec is archived on the wiki.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the scope of the clean-up.

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No: 2548782