From: openchain-bounces@... <openchain-bounces@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 1:23 AM
To: openchain-japan-wg@...; Openchain-korea-wg@...; openchain@...
Subject: [EXT] [OpenChain] Reminder: OpenChain Third Monday call today at 5pm Pacific

Dear all

This is a reminder that our third Monday call will take place at 5pm Pacific. We will be covering the latest news around the project, a preview of a forthcoming discussion from Siemens about unified tooling, and having a look at the roll out of version 2 of our specification.

Join the call: https://uberconference.com/openchainproject

Optional US dial in number: 855-889-3011

No PIN needed

If you need to use an international phone number please check:

https://www.uberconference.com/international for country numbers.

1. Dial the country number based on your location.

2. Enter 855 889 3011 and then # to enter the room.