From: Martin Yagi
Sent: 05 July 2019 08:43
To: openchain@...
Subject: Curriculum Engineer Good Practices

Dear all,

I made some modifications (attached as word with changes tracked and pdf) to the excellent Open Chain “Engineer Good Practices” 1 pager from Ibrahim for my internal usage at First Light Fusion. I’m circulating these changes to the group also under CC0 in case it’s of use to others.

The originals can be found here:-

https://github.com/OpenChain-Project/curriculum/tree/master/guides

I also plan to circulate some comments/proposed changes to the curriculum slides in the near future.

Best regards,

Martin Yagi

Intellectual Property Manager|

First Light Fusion Ltd.
   p: 01865 807 670
   a: Unit 10, Oxford Industrial Park, Mead Road, Yarnton, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1QU

This email and any attachments are confidential. Find more legal information here.