Re: OpenChain @ 6th Bitkom Forum Open Source Software will take place in Erfurt, Germany - 17th September

Shane Coughlan <coughlan@...>

Wow! It sounds like we have CMS, EACG and PwC Germany plan! I will let you sync up with the times that work for you, and meanwhile I am bringing Holger into the loop (CC) to arrange logistics.

Holger, we have an OpenChain team :)

Shane

On Sep 3, 2019, at 16:59, Marcel Scholze (DE) <marcel.scholze@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I will be attending as well and I am happy to support.
Do we want to meet on the 17th in the morning and discuss how to cover the slots? I am flexible.

Kind regards
Marcel

Marcel Scholze
PwC | Director | IT-Sourcing & Open Source Software Management
Phone: +49 69 9585-1746 | Mobile: +49 151 16157049
Email: marcel.scholze@...
PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 35-37 | 60327 | Frankfurt a. M. | Germany
www.pwc.com/de

Follow PwC on Twitter: @PwC_Germany

Be inspired by PwC next: Das Magazin für Vorausdenker

PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates:
WP StB Dr. Norbert Vogelpoth

Geschäftsführer
WP StB Dr. Ulrich Störk, WP StB Dr. Peter Bartels, Dr. Joachim Englert, WP StB Petra Justenhoven, WP Clemens Koch, StB Marius Möller, WP StB Uwe Rittmann, StB RA Klaus Schmidt, StB CPA Mark Smith

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 107858

PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft ist Mitglied von PricewaterhouseCoopers International, einer Company limited by guarantee registriert in England und Wales

Datenschutz: Hinweise zur Datenverarbeitung bei PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH WPG finden Sie unter Datenschutzhinweise PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH WPG

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 09:26, Jan Thielscher <jan.thielscher@...> wrote:
Hi, I'll be there as well.
If we all would invest one break, we could cover most of the relevant slots. Here is the list of slots to be covered:

1) 0900-1000 Welcome
2) 1120-1140 Break 1
3) 1245-1415 Lunch break (probably 2 required)
4) 1555-1625 Break 2
5) 1715+ (probably no more need)

As I will be there the day before already, I could do the entry session. Probably the rest could be covered by someone else?

Br
jan