Re: [Openchain-Curriculum] OpenChain Curriculum in the Linux Academy?

Kate Stewart

Hi Clyde,
     The OpenChain training material is oriented towards organizations and
references LF 191 for the developer portion.    I think setting up a separate
course for the OpenChain material makes the most sense, and then it can
be kept under the license the project wants.

     Happy to have help with updating LF 191 as well,  ;-)  but just want to be
clear its two different audiences for the training and we need to be careful here.

Thanks, Kate

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 7:33 AM Clyde Seepersad <cseepersad@...> wrote:
Thanks Marcel!

Kate - I know you've been intending to do an update anyway. Can you jump
in as well?

Clyde