From: main@... <main@...>
On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 12:06 PM
To: Courtenay Pope <cpope@...>
Cc: Shoko Amano <samano@...>; Jennifer Tucker
<jtucker@...>; OpenChain Main
<main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Open Compliance Summit Exhibit Table Details

Awesome! Thank you!

OpenChain Japan community:
What time should we start our table work? First coffee break?

https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-compliance-summit-
2019/program/schedule/

On Dec 5, 2019, at 6:11, Courtenay Pope
<cpope@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

I apologize for the delay in sending this information, but we have
finalized the details for your move in and set up time for the Open
Compliance Summit exhibit table. Please find the hours listed below.

Move-In/Set-Up:
Tuesday: 7:30 - 9:00

Booth Hours:
Tuesday: 9:00 - 17:40
Wednesday: 8:00 - 16:00

Teardown:
16:00 - 17:30

For further details regarding shipping and other items, please see
below.

Shipping:
Should you need to ship any items to the venue, please find the
details below. Note, the shipments must arrive no later than December 13.

Be sure to clearly indicate the package with:
Open Compliance Summit 2019
December 17, 2019, 7:30
Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa - 4F Foyer

Address:
〒108-0075 1-9-36 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 3F Tokyo Conference
Center Shinagawa

Additional Orders:
If you need to order any additional items, please reach out to me and
I will put you in contact with the correct vendor directly.

If you have any questions, please let me know. We look forward to
seeing you in Tokyo.

Best Regards,

Courtenay Pope
Senior Event Manager