From: main@... <main@...>
On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 9:26 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: Courtenay Pope <cpope@...>; Shoko Amano
<samano@...>; Jennifer Tucker
<jtucker@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Open Compliance Summit Exhibit Table Details

Hi Kobota San

I think we can be totally informal. Issei (in CC) will bring our leaflets to the
venue and I can put them on the desk in ten seconds. About the desk, I think
we can just have our coffee there at the breaks! Let’s make it relaxed!

On Dec 6, 2019, at 9:01, Norio Kobota <norio.kobota@...> wrote:

Hi Shane, Courtenay and Japan community,

Thank you for your great support and sorry for my late reply.
Are there any need to help to setup leaflets?
If so, we can help it and plan to go there on Tuesday morning.

The schedule after that is okay as Shane says:
What time should we start our table work? First coffee break?
It may not always be, but someone will explain at the table.

Best,
- Kobota

What time should we start our table work? First coffee break?

https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-compliance-summit-
2019/program/schedule/

On Dec 5, 2019, at 6:11, Courtenay Pope
<cpope@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

I apologize for the delay in sending this information, but we have
finalized the details for your move in and set up time for the Open
Compliance Summit exhibit table. Please find the hours listed below.

Move-In/Set-Up:
Tuesday: 7:30 - 9:00

Booth Hours:
Tuesday: 9:00 - 17:40
Wednesday: 8:00 - 16:00

Teardown:
16:00 - 17:30

For further details regarding shipping and other items, please see
below.

Shipping:
Should you need to ship any items to the venue, please find the
details below. Note, the shipments must arrive no later than December 13.

Be sure to clearly indicate the package with:
Open Compliance Summit 2019
December 17, 2019, 7:30
Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa - 4F Foyer

Address:
〒108-0075 1-9-36 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 3F Tokyo Conference
Center Shinagawa

Additional Orders:
If you need to order any additional items, please reach out to me and
I will put you in contact with the correct vendor directly.

If you have any questions, please let me know. We look forward to
seeing you in Tokyo.

Best Regards,

Courtenay Pope
Senior Event Manager