From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan via Lists.Openchainproject.Org
Sent: 19 December 2019 11:33
To: Alexios Zavras <zvr@...>
Cc: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [OpenChain] Curriculum Engineer Good Practices

Hi Alexios!

I wanted to check if we covered this further?

Perhaps something to swing back to in January?

Shane

Begin forwarded message:

From: Martin Yagi <martin.yagi@...>

Date: July 9, 2019 21:23:25 JST

Dear all,

As mentioned below, here are my proposed modifications/enhancements to the curriculum slide set for consideration and comment. I highlighted the changes as best I could and also included a couple of embedded comment.

@Shane do let me know how you’d like to proceed with these.

Best regards,

Martin Yagi

Intellectual Property Manager|