Re: [EXTERNAL] [openchain] OpenChain @ Linux Foundation Member Summit – 10~12 March 2020
Gunnar Heinisch (TMNA)
ll PROTECTED 関係者外秘
What time on 3/9 is the board meeting? Arranging travel now.
From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:38 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [openchain] OpenChain @ Linux Foundation Member Summit – 10~12 March 2020
The OpenChain Project will have a substantial presence at the forthcoming Linux Foundation Member Summit held during the 10th to 12th March 2020 in Lake Tahoe.
Framing OpenChain as an ISO standard
The Road to Conformance: Panel with Arm, Comcast, Google and Uber
Some Cool Talks by Community and Friends
· Leveraging Standards in Open Source Software Projects
· SPDX and Software Bill of Materials: Past, Present, and Future
· Building a Secure, Efficient Open Source Compliance Supply Chain at Scale
· More than Just Licenses: Compliance and Conformance for Linux Foundation Projects
· 10 Million Packages Later: Open Source Licensing Clarity Solved at Scal
· Panel Discussion: A Day in the Life of an OSPO
· Panel Discussion: Scaling Your OSPO
· And many many more…
See The Full Schedule
In Other News
The OpenChain Project will host a board meeting on the 9th of March, the day immediately before the Linux Foundation Member Summit. Adjacent to this we may hold a Steering Committee meeting. We have no voting item at this time but it could provide a space for a walk-through of the forthcoming ISO standard. If you have an interest in this being scheduled for 3pm on the 9th please let me know.