Re: OpenChain @ Linux Foundation Member Summit – 10~12 March 2020

Hi Samantha. Very cool! I send a direct message with your governing board code.

All, let’s do this OpenChain dinner, our regular Governing Board dinner but others are welcome too. I had been thinking Monday night but Tuesday also sounds good. What do you think?

Shane

On Feb 14, 2020, at 5:05, Samantha Elliott (samellio) via Lists.Openchainproject.Org <samellio=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Hello Shane,
It is confirmed that I will be dialing in by phone on the 9th and present on the 10th, 11th.

Do you have the access code I need to use to Register?  I was attempting to register, given our membership level and did not know how to navigate the system.

Maybe some of us can do an ad hoc dinner on Tuesday night, since I will be arriving fairly late on Monday.

I look forward to meeting you in person!
Samantha

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:38 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [openchain] OpenChain @ Linux Foundation Member Summit – 10~12 March 2020

The OpenChain Project will have a substantial presence at the forthcoming Linux Foundation Member Summit held during the 10th to 12th March 2020 in Lake Tahoe.
Framing OpenChain as an ISO standard
The Road to Conformance: Panel with Arm, Comcast, Google and Uber
Some Cool Talks by Community and Friends
·        And many many more…
See The Full Schedule
·        https://lfms2020.sched.com/
In Other News
The OpenChain Project will host a board meeting on the 9th of March, the day immediately before the Linux Foundation Member Summit. Adjacent to this we may hold a Steering Committee meeting. We have no voting item at this time but it could provide a space for a walk-through of the forthcoming ISO standard. If you have an interest in this being scheduled for 3pm on the 9th please let me know.

e: scoughlan@...
p: +81 (0) 80 4035 8083
w: www.linuxfoundation.org

Schedule a call: