From: governing@... <governing@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 1:52 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Cc: OpenChain Governing board <governing@...>
Subject: Re: [governing] [openchain] OpenChain @ Linux Foundation Member Summit – 10~12 March 2020

Hi Samantha. Very cool! I send a direct message with your governing board code.

All, let’s do this OpenChain dinner, our regular Governing Board dinner but others are welcome too. I had been thinking Monday night but Tuesday also sounds good. What do you think?

Shane

On Feb 14, 2020, at 5:05, Samantha Elliott (samellio) via Lists.Openchainproject.Org <samellio=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Hello Shane,

It is confirmed that I will be dialing in by phone on the 9th and present on the 10th, 11th.

Do you have the access code I need to use to Register?  I was attempting to register, given our membership level and did not know how to navigate the system.

Maybe some of us can do an ad hoc dinner on Tuesday night, since I will be arriving fairly late on Monday.

I look forward to meeting you in person!

Samantha