Von: main@... <main@...> Im Auftrag von Shane Coughlan
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2020 07:07
An: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Betreff: [openchain] OpenChain Zoom room tested - complete success

We connected China, Japan, Germany and Switzerland with video, no issues detected. Check out our discussion here:

What is coming next?

(1) guidance will be provided to help all our international groups use the room at any time

(2) we will transition our online meetings to this service moving forward

(3) our new video capabilities allow us to connect 100 people with video, screen sharing and recording...leading to the ability to host webinars for our community

Watch this space.