From: main@... <main@...> on behalf of McCoy Smith via lists.openchainproject.org <mccoy=lexpan.law@...>
Sent: Friday 3 April 2020 19:12
To: main@... <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] OpenChain Zoom room tested - complete success

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**

LibrePlanet used jitsi this year when they had to go 100% virtual in the space of about a week
I presented using it and seemed to work pretty well
Might be worth a try; it’s definitely free as in beer and speech as FSF is very particular about that for their events (I had to use a Linux system for my preso as they don’t allow A***e or W*****s systems to run persos at their events