From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 7:07 PM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [openchain] OpenChain First Monday Webinar - 9am Pacific Today

[External]

Reminder: The OpenChain Project has launched a series of bi-weekly free webinars that provide access to people and knowledge that we would otherwise obtain at events. We kick off on Monday the 6th of April at 9am Pacific (6pm in Brussels) with two guest speakers.

Dr. Nikolay Harutyunyan will speak about ‘Corporate Open Source Governance of Software Supply Chains’, a talk based on recently published research constituting material from a literature review of 87 publications, a qualitative survey of 20 primary materials and 21 expert interviews at 15 companies. This bridged into a 2.5-year longitudinal study into a company that was just getting started with open source governance and following their evolution.

Armijn Hemel, MSc will speak about Docker container compliance. He has an extensive background as an internationally recognized expert in the field of GPL license compliance engineering with a particular focus on practical solutions to real-world product and service challenges. While best known for his work in embedded technology, Armijn has been exploring the topic of container compliance in recent years, and has been at the forefront of defining best practices in this space.
Each talk will run for 10~15 minutes and there will be plenty of time for questions, comments and suggestions. As with all OpenChain Project activities, our goal is to facilitate knowledge-sharing between peers.

Join Our Zoom Meeting

https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F9990120120&;data=02%7C01%7Cachutha.kolluru%40cognizant.com%7Cdd9291d535a144d9f16108d7da2f8d46%7Cde08c40719b9427d9fe8edf254300ca7%7C0%7C0%7C637217770096691521&amp;sdata=cbtOOQO45ORNjhW3stW%2BqfNsCMuhH%2F3hZV4Nx0TzAuU%3D&amp;reserved=0

One Tap Telephone (no screensharing)

• +358 9 4245 1488,,9990120120# Finland
• +33 7 5678 4048,,9990120120# France
• +49 69 7104 9922,,9990120120# Germany
• +852 5808 6088,,9990120120# Hong Kong
• +39 069 480 6488,,9990120120# Italy
• +353 6 163 9031,,9990120120# Ireland
• +81 524 564 439,,9990120120# Japan
• +82 2 6105 4111,,9990120120# Korea
• +34 917 873 431,,9990120120# Spain
• +46 850 539 728,,9990120120# Sweden
• +41 43 210 71 08,,9990120120# Switzerland
• +44 330 088 5830,,9990120120# UK
• +16699006833,,9990120120# US (San Jose)
• +12532158782,,9990120120# US

Find your local number: https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fu%2FabeUqy3kYQ&;data=02%7C01%7Cachutha.kolluru%40cognizant.com%7Cdd9291d535a144d9f16108d7da2f8d46%7Cde08c40719b9427d9fe8edf254300ca7%7C0%7C0%7C637217770096691521&amp;sdata=mtnUNgvcfCkvlEWpi7B2asurCaplWJafKVp00R%2FTb2Q%3D&amp;reserved=0
Not all countries have available numbers.

After dialing the local number enter 9990120120#

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.