Re: Initiative requesting Combined effort by OpenChain members: Unbiased comparison of Open Source Tools For Benefit of Organizations.

Gilles Gravier

Dinesh,

What a great idea! Thanks. I'd make a small suggestion. The color code that you've selected. The more intense the red... the better. In a lot of countries, red tends to be a warning or alert color. This means that on quick glance, quite a few people will think the most red ones are the ones they want to avoid.

Unfortunately I don't know of a universally recognized color that would work. But I probably still would suggest green. 🙂

Also maybe instead of 0-1 have a 2 or 3 level grading? 0=no, 1=does it but clearly basic or flawed, 2=does it but misses some, 3=does a really good job at it.

Since these are major changes, I figured best to discuss rather than edit the sheet. 🙂

Director, Senior Advisor
Open Source - Blockchain
M: +41 794728437
in/gillesgravier  @gravax