Re: Initiative requesting Combined effort by OpenChain members: Unbiased comparison of Open Source Tools For Benefit of Organizations.

Martin Yagi

Dear Dinesh,

Thanks for this initiative, however I strongly suggest that you use CC0 or similar existing license and not the one you have created (given below). Alas I can’t provide any input personally as I do not have enough experience with the tools.

>> License:

Please mail below text to dineshr93@... to use it in Public Domain

"I am [your_name], working in [organization_name]. Thanks for the Document. It is really useful for me"

Best regards,

Martin Yagi

Intellectual Property Manager|