Re: Groups.io calendar invites - working for you?

Dave Marr

Hi Shane, a late +1 to Mary and Kris as I had the same issue, and think other might have as well.

From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 12:49 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Groups.io calendar invites - working for you?

Thank you Kris!

On Jun 17, 2020, at 11:01, 冯涛 <kris.feng@...> wrote:

Me too.

/Kris

发件人: mary.mattran via lists.openchainproject.org
发送时间: 2020年6月16日 19:14
收件人: main@...

I did vote, but my situation was not an option. I got the reminders, but only as an email. There was no calendar item attached. In the email, the time was expressed with timezone information, and I can convert that in my head.
Mary

OPPO

本电子邮件及其附件含有OPPO公司的保密信息,仅限于邮件指明的收件人使用(包含个人及群组)。禁止任何人在未经授权的情况下以任何形式使用。如果您错收了本邮件,请立即以电子邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件及其附件。
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from OPPO, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

<F91C0C9380334AC6BDC08747014566B9.png>