From: Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:58 PM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>; OpenChain Tooling
<oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>
Cc: Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
Subject: SPDX Online Tool Hosting - Support This Project via
CommunityBridge

Hey everyone! I saw Gary O'Neall has a CommunityBridge funding drive for a
useful online SPDX tool. Highly recommend your consideration. Donation
process is super smooth. Took me less than 20 seconds to donate $25 to the
cause.

The Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX) is an open source standard for
communicating software bills of material information (including
components,
licenses, copyrights and security references). To support SPDX, an online
tool
has been developed which provides an easy all-in-one website to upload and
parse SPDX documents for validation, comparison and conversion and search
SPDX license list.

This project is to provide funding for hosting the online tools to make it
freely
available to the open source community.

https://funding.communitybridge.org/projects/f0e320d6-9c86-4656-ad4d-
97842f25b124=