From: main@... <main@...> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 5:50 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: [openchain] We are not rich!

The OpenChain swag store just had its first sale! We made $0, precisely as planned. If you love the Industry Standard for open source compliance - let’s face it, who doesn’t? - then drop by. We have everything from t-shirts to face masks to mugs.
https://openchainproject.threadless.com/

And don’t forget…we have a global 10k USD “thank you!” swag giveaway for our community. Check out the email with the subject line 'OpenChain Merchandise'