Re: Curriculum next steps

J Lovejoy

Thanks Dave, Shane!

And as I neglected to put such notices in the materials, it's all under CC0 as per OpenChain contribution guidelines.

Jilayne

Sent from my phone, please excuse my brevity

On May 27, 2016, at 5:29 PM, Shane Coughlan <shane@...> wrote:

Jilayne, I would like to second David's comment! These materials are a fantastic addition to our resources. I'm going to upload them and share a revised link with everyone early next week.

We are on-track to have our first consolidated draft with considerable coverage in time for the next curriculum call.

On 28 May 2016, at 07:56, Marr, David <dmarr@...> wrote:

Jilayne,

These are _terrific_ materials.

Thanks for the great contribution!