Re: Curriculum next steps

Shane Coughlan <shane@...>

Good points all!

As discussed on our call and the minutes circulated, our first work product will be the slides. They should be ready around two months from now.

Once we have the initial slide release completed we can move towards a written document to complement training. If we can produce that document on a similar schedule to the slides we will have the OpenChain on-boarding curriculum (slides/overview document) by October.

Later today I'll circulate a link so everyone can hop in and actively edit the slides at their own pace.

On 6 Jun 2016, at 17:25, Zavras, Alexios <alexios.zavras@...> wrote:

I concur.

In $WORK we refer to them as “training slides” and “reference” – as in “check the reference documentation on the internal web” and “no, there is no point in only getting the slides, they have to be explained by a trainer anyway”.

So, yes, they serve different purpose.

Going to web-based training means producing something in-between.

-- zvr