Re: Big News about Big News: OpenChain is ISO/IEC 5230:2020 on 14th December

jaimecheng@...

Fantastic news! Congratulations!

Best Regards,
Jaime Cheng / 鄭伊芳 資深顧問
Senior Of Counsel

Taipei / Head Office:
9F, 218 Tun Hwa S. Rd., Sec. 2,
Taipei 10669, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: 886-2-23785780 #2247
Fax: 886-2-23785781
Taipei / Innovation Law Lab:
12F, 143, Sec. 2, Minsheng E. Rd.,
Taipei 10483, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Tel: 886-2-77453599
Shanghai Office:
14F-D, No. 567, Weihai Rd.,
Shanghai 200041, China
Tel: 86-21-62881138 #2247
Fax: 86-21-62882989
Beijing Office:
Tower A Rm. 1501
No. 168, Guang An Men Wai Ave.,
Xicheng District, Beijing 100055, China
Tel: 86-10-83065860 #2247
Fax: 86-10-83065861
Direct Line: 886-2-7745-3587
E-mail:
jaimecheng@...
http://www.leetsai.com
Linkedin

NOTE: The material accompanying this e-mail is for use only by the intended recipient(s) and should not be read by, or delivered to, any other person. Such material may contain information that is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. Any use, reproduction, distribution, disclosure without our express authorization is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.

Warning: In rare cases our email filtering software may eliminate legitimate email from clients unnoticed. Therefore, if your email contains important instructions, please make sure that we acknowledge receipt of those instructions.

From:        "Shane Coughlan" <scoughlan@...>
To:        "OpenChain Main" <main@...>
Cc:        "OpenChain Germany" <germany-wg@...>, "OpenChain UK" <uk-wg@...>, "OpenChain Korea" <korea-wg@...>, "OpenChain Japan" <japan-wg@...>, "OpenChain Taiwan" <taiwan-wg@...>, "OpenChain India" <india-wg@...>, "OpenChain Automotive" <openchain-automotive-work-group@groups.io>, "OpenChain Tooling" <oss-based-compliance-tooling@groups.io>, "OpenChain Partners" <partners@...>
Date:        12/04/2020 20:25
Subject:        [openchain] Big News about Big News: OpenChain is ISO/IEC 5230:2020 on 14th December
Sent by:        main@...

Just got an email from ISO confirming our final number: ISO/IEC 5230:2020

We are listed in the database for release on December 14th.

Watch this space.