From: main@lists.openchainproject.org <main@lists.openchainproject.org> On Behalf Of Shane Coughlan
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 6:36 AM
To: OpenChain Main <main@lists.openchainproject.org>
Subject: [openchain] OpenChain North America Work Group - 4pm Pacific on Monday the 14th? (ISO Day)

Dear Gentlepeoeple

How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.

Yay or nay?