Re: OpenChain North America Work Group - 4pm Pacific on Monday the 14th? (ISO Day)

David Bainbridge

HI Shane,

Count me in too!

Regards

David

David Bainbridge
Strategic Product Manager, Artifact and Source Code Management,
Compliance and Vulnerability Management

ICT STRATEGIC PRODUCT MANAGER
BNEW SAN SA CA Technology & Portfolio
Phone: +15143798685
Mobile: +14389902452
david.bainbridge@...

Ericsson
8275 Route Transcanadienne
H4S 0B6,Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Canada
ericsson.com

Our commitment to Technology for Good and Diversity and Inclusion
contributes to positive change.
Follow us on: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter