Re: OpenChain North America Work Group - 4pm Pacific on Monday the 14th? (ISO Day)

Giovanna Fessenden

Sounds good!

~Giovanna

> On Dec 8, 2020, at 6:38 AM, Shane Coughlan via lists.openchainproject.org <scoughlan=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Dear Gentlepeoeple
>
> How about we launch our North America Work Group with a one-hour strategy call on Monday the 14th of December, 4pm Pacific? This would be immediately before the Global Work Teams call at 5pm, and provide an opportunity to discuss how the ISO release (scheduled for the same day) specifically impacts companies in Mexico, Canada and the United States.
>
> Yay or nay?
>
> Shane

Giovanna H. Fessenden
Of Counsel
Giovanna.Fessenden@...

Hamilton, Brook, Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
530 Virginia Road
Concord, MA 01742-9133
T 413.881.0020
F 978.341.0136

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain attorney-client privileged information. These materials are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system. v2.0HBSR