From: Shane Coughlan <scoughlan@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 12:24 AM
To: Gary O'Neall <gary@...>
Cc: OpenChain Main <main@...>
Subject: Re: [openchain] Feedback Requested: Main Page Updates for Our
Website

The news page is now fixed and looks pretty great, if I do say so myself:
https://www.openchainproject.org/news

3 featured items and 10 news items display, with the option to load more
10
at a time.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 10:25, Shane Coughlan
<scoughlan@...> wrote:

Thanks Gary! I am going to investigate options for the news page.

Shane

On Dec 10, 2020, at 1:59, Gary O'Neall <gary@...> wrote:

Hi Shane,

Overall, I think the new website looks great - easy to read, good
graphics.
I also like how it is easy to navigate to the self-certification
webapp.

My only suggestion is on the news page - it took a little longer than
expected for the page to load. The web page is over 10K lines -
perhaps it could be broken down into some sub-pages or the content
dynamically loaded.

Regards,
Gary