Re: Slides

Miriam Ballhausen <Ballhausen@...>

Hi Sami,

good point! My first impulse is to say yes. From my point of view it should’t be too much of a hassle for a company that has its processes in order, while it might increase the credibility and value of the certification/ assessment. But I’d like to get some feedback form other, especially those who deal with certification/ assessment in other cases. I’ll send out a summary of today’s call later this week and I’ll include your point

Best,

Miriam

Dr. Miriam Ballhausen

Rechtsanwältin

JBB Rechtsanwälte

Jaschinski Biere Brexl Partnerschaft mbB

Christinenstraße 18/19 | 10119 Berlin

Tel. +49.30.443 765 0  |  Fax +49.30.443 765 22

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin | Registergericht AG Charlottenburg | PR 609 B

www.jbb.de