Re: [education] Antwort: [openchain] Open Source Law Book

Till Jaeger

Am 10.12.20 um 15:19 schrieb Iain G. Mitchell QC:
I've checked the hard copy, which shows:

Original Edition 2011 Open Source Press, Munich/Germany
"Creative Commins - Attribution-No-Derivs 3.0 Unported"
This correct. I have all the documents and a hard copy.

Please note that all rights are transferred back to the authors and the
editors (with regard to editor's copyrights).

Best,

Till

Iain