Re: Slides

Mark Radcliffe

I think that it is a good idea.

If we are going to have certifications of large entities which may acquire other companies.  Does the certification apply to the new entity (for example when Dell bought EMC if Dell was certified would the certification apply to EMC?).  I think that we should consider either a distinction for companies that have been purchased or provide a period (three to six months) for the certifying company to certify that the new “subsidiary” can be considered compliant.  I am open to suggestions.

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Miriam Ballhausen
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 10:08 AM
To: 'Sami Atabani'; openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Slides

Hi Sami,

good point! My first impulse is to say yes. From my point of view it should’t be too much of a hassle for a company that has its processes in order, while it might increase the credibility and value of the certification/ assessment. But I’d like to get some feedback form other, especially those who deal with certification/ assessment in other cases. I’ll send out a summary of today’s call later this week and I’ll include your point

Best,

Miriam

Dr. Miriam Ballhausen

Rechtsanwältin

JBB Rechtsanwälte

Jaschinski Biere Brexl Partnerschaft mbB

Christinenstraße 18/19 | 10119 Berlin

Tel. +49.30.443 765 0  |  Fax +49.30.443 765 22

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin | Registergericht AG Charlottenburg | PR 609 B

www.jbb.de