Re: Slides

Mark Radcliffe

If the certification includes an identification of the person who is responsible (and I think that it should), I suggest that one requirement of certification is that they keep someone in that role during the period of certification.

From: openchain-bounces@... [mailto:openchain-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Armijn Hemel - Tjaldur Software Governance Solutions
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 12:14 PM
To: openchain@...
Subject: Re: [OpenChain] Slides

On 06-06-16 21:03, Michael Dolan wrote:

One issue I know happens in supply chains based on hearing stories is that the person responsible for open source software compliance may leave the company, take a new role, etc and the company does not backfill them.

This is *so* true and a major reason to put a time limit on certification.

armijn

--
Armijn Hemel, MSc
Tjaldur Software Governance Solutions

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to postmaster@.... Thank you.